The residents are a busy husband and wife who look forward to coming home after work to spend time with their twins or relax with a good book. Their home is a perfect sanctuary, a conducive and cosy environment for their twins, a boy and a girl, who love reading, play the piano and appreciate art.
- The living room is a relaxing and cosy space where the family gathers to watch television and engage in their daily conversations.
- Neutral tones are adopted for a calm ambiance, with carefully curated loose furniture and accessories adding playful touches to the space.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Interior design and project management. A complete interior renovation that spanned 7 months from design to completion.
- The dining space features an air well that fills the area with natural daylight. The space also faces a wonderful view of the greenery and pond outdoors while they sit and enjoy their daily meals as a family.
- The original kitchen was long and narrow with only 1 row of cabinets. We extended it outwards to add in a second row and also created a long full length glass panel to connect with the living space, allowing the daylight to be shared between both spaces.
- The Master Study is designed to induce calm in order to focus, keeping the design minimal, just enough to accommodate the homeowners’ extensive collection of books and home office equipment.
- The upper most floor is the home owners’ private sanctuary, with both a dedicated study and an extremely generous bathroom.
- The master bedroom has a commanding view of its surroundings and is also awashed with natural daylight from its full height expansive windows.
- Neutral muted tones continue on this entire floor as an extension of the design language from the lower floors.
Both the Children’s rooms are on the same floor and their rooms are filled with natural daylight. Light pastel tones chosen to continue a calm and cosy feel for these rooms.